Last updated October 9th 2013
At fridaytieday.com (“Friday Tieday”, “we” or “us”), we put our Members as our highest priority. We value your privacy and have put procedures and safeguards in place to protect your personal data.
1. Information fridaytieday.com collects about you
- We may collect and store any personal information that you provide through your use of the Website and/or the Service, or that you provide to us in any other manner (“personal information” or “information”). This information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, email address, telephone number, photos, financial information, including but not limited to, payment method, credit card number, type of credit card and expiration date. You may also provide, and fridaytieday.com may collect, information about your interests, activities, gender, age and other personal information. In addition, fridaytieday.com may also collect, data about your use of the Website and/or the Service. Information collected about you is stored on servers that we or our business partners, owns, rents, leases, accesses or manages.
- Furthermore, we may obtain information about you from business partners and other third parties that might be added to the other information that we collect about you.
- We may collect personal information such as name, address, email address and telephone number, about others that you provide when using the Website and/or the Service.
- In addition to data provided by you, we automatically collect information such as IP address, browser type, browser language, access times, content of undeleted cookies and referring website address etc from your browser when you visit and/our use the Website and/or the Service.
- When you visit and/or use the Website and/or the Service we may assign one or more cookies to your computer, or other device providing Internet access. Via a cookie, we may collect your online activity, such as links you click, pages you visit and time and date of the pages you visit, on the Website and/or the Service. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, however if you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the features on the Website and/or the Service.
- We may use other standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and other technologies, to track and collect your use of the Website and/or the Service. We may also use such technologies in advertisements, email messages or other communication to you and others.
- We may allow third parties to display advertisements on the Website and/or the Service. Such third parties may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about visitors/users who view or interact with their advertisement. fridaytieday.com will not provide any personal information to such third parties, and have no liability or control over how they use the information they may collect.
2. How fridaytieday.com uses the information we collect
- We will use the information that we have collected about you, whether your fridaytieday.com account is active or de-activated, for the following, and other similar measures:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content and your use of, or interest in, others’ products, services or content;
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices about products, services or content that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties. Such communication may include commercials or advertising, and your use of the Website and/or the Service constitutes specific consent to receiving such commercial messages;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Website and/or the Service or any other website or media channel;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests;
- Enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms and Conditions or other terms applicable to the Website and/or the Service;
- Manage our business, including but not limited to, marketing, sales, technical, legal, promotional and other activities;
- Develop the Website and/or the Service;
- Provide advertisements to you when you visit other websites and other media channels;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or as otherwise reasonably may be included in any of the above.
- We will use financial information or other information regarding your payment method to process payment for any purchases made on the Website and/or the Service, enroll you in such discount, rebate or other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and other as needed to manage our business.
- Personal information submitted via a job application on the Website and/or the Service, will be used only for the purpose of evaluating the application and actions and activities connected thereto.
3. With whom may fridaytieday.com share your information
- We will not share your personal information with others expect as indicated below. We may also from time to time ask you if we may share your personal information with others by giving you information in advance and allow you the opportunity to opt out from having your personal information shared.
- We may share your personal information with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf in connection to us managing our business and activities related to our business. This includes, but is not limited to, providing customer service, marketing and sales analysis and activities, member screenings, supporting and developing the Website and/or the Service functionality, Internet, hosting and application service provision, and supporting contests and other events. Personal information and/or financial information, such as name, contact information and credit card information, may be shared with authorized service providers to enable them to fulfill their functions.
- We may enter into business partnerships with third parties to offer you, and others, products, services, content or advertisements. Applicable business partners may be given access to personal information about you, such as email address, name etc in order to fulfill the intention of the partnership. Note that we may use your personal information, such as photos, name, age, gender and location, when marketing the fridaytieday.com Website and/or Service both online and in other media channels, to the public, and your use of the Website and/or the Service constitutes an acceptance thereof.
- We may share personal information with other companies in the fridaytieday.com™ group of companies, affiliates, sub-contractors, our shareholders, employees, associates or others in order to operate and manage our business, such as marketing, performance, financial, operational and technical analysis and activities.
- When sharing your personal information hereunder, please note that your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EU/EEA). Your use of the Website and/or Service constitutes specific consent to such transfers.
- We may share personal information as a response to investigative demand, a court order or request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, to exercise our legal rights, defend us against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share information to prevent, investigate or take other actions regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, visitors, Members, employees or associates or others, to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement or to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements and policies.
- We may share information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, asset sale, merger or other substantial transaction.
- We may share aggregated and non-personal information, such as information for a sample of our Members where you may be included, at a non-personal level with any external, internal and other party that we deem appropriate and for any reason.
4. Third party websites
- There are, or might be, parts on the Website and/or the Service where you may click and access third party websites. Other Members may also provide such links. We take no responsibility whatsoever for third parties privacy policies, or similar, and encourage you to read their policies before using their service(s) or otherwise interact with the product(s), service(s) or content.
5. Access your information and information settings
- Save for basic contact information and, if you are a Subscriber information about your payment method, you may choose not to provide certain information. In some respects, this may however affect or limit your the performance and experience of the Website and/or Service and the product(s), feature(s) or content offered to you.
- You may at any time opt out from commercial and promotional communication sent to you from us. You can do this by accessing your account settings. Please note that other communications or information, such as administrative notices and service announcements, cannot be opted out of unless you terminate your membership. Please note that opting out from fridaytieday.com communications or information does not include opting out from other third parties that we may, with your consent, have provided your information to. You must contact such third parties in accordance with their procedures to opt out of their communications.
- Information posted by you on the Website and/or Service may appear on other websites and may be publicly available.
- We take appropriate security measures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that your information will forever be safe from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, as there is no system that is completely secure in all respects. If you become aware of unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information you must notify fridaytieday.com immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The personal data controller for your information processed by fridaytieday.com is Tieday Group AB, Teknologgatan 8 C, 11360 Stockholm, Sweden.